If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene.
A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
MiSight Contact Lenses
MiSight daily disposable contact lenses not only optically correct existing myopia, giving clear distance and near vision, but MiSight has also been proven to slow the progression of myopia in most children. Coopervision's Myopia Management System is a holistic approach to minimizing the progression of myopia by combining MiSight contact lenses with ActivControl™ Technology and strategies for better eye health.
At a glance
- Reduces myopic progression, for better vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Reduces the chance of developing high levels of myopia (-6.00D or more) which may lower the incidence of eye diseases associated with short-sightedness such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
- May improve the self-esteem of children and teenagers in terms of their ability to participate in sporting activities and their social acceptance
- Daily disposable lenses mean there’s no cleaning, disinfection or worrying about lost lenses
- Low dehydration rates, delivers suitable oxygen transmission for daily wear and provide good all-day comfort and eye health
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
Features water gradient technology; designed for exceptional comfort that lasts through the end of the day and clear vision at near, intermediate, and distance. First and only multifocal water gradient contact lens that is designed to provide comfort like never before and clear vision up close, faraway and in between. Say goodbye to on-and-off hassle of single vision distance and reading glasses. DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses can help you see clearly at any distance.
These lenses are specifically designed to balance to the effects of presbyopia.Unique Precision Profile DesignTM ensures seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Water Gradient technology for comfort that last throughout the whole day.
The unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses allows:
Seamless vision up close, far away, and everything in between.
Exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
The unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses should be recommended for:
- Those who may experience contact lens-related dryness.
- Those with presbyopia and need to see at near, intermediate and distance.
Multifocal contact lenses are lenses that contain more than one lens power. They allow a person to see objects at all distances. As a person ages, their eyes lose the ability to focus, and multifocal lenses can allow them to clearly, near and far.
Bifocals have two lens powers; trifocals have three. Progressive multifocal lenses gradually change in power from the top to the bottom, so they contain many powers.